Terms & Conditions
Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser
- Content of this website is for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Content Empowered makes no guarantees regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability of the information contained on this website. Users acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on the Content Empowered site is at your own risk, of which we are not liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information, products, or services available to you on this website fulfill your desired purpose.
- Content Empowered has no control over external sites linked to herein. Once you leave our site, we have no control over other sites’ content. These links are provided as a courtesy to users but do not indicate endorsement of external website(s). Content Empowered shall not be held liable for the content of third-party websites.
Price and Availability of Service
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- All sales are final. Your purchase of goods from this site related to the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser is a donation in the memory of Brenna Sundby.
- Payment for all goods related to the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser must be received in-full prior to shipment of product.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sara Beth Wald’s written consent.
- All products related to the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser are printed on-demand as orders are received. If for some reason the product becomes unavailable, Content Empowered will notify you in writing and allow you the option to change or cancel your order.
Payments are due prior to shipment of goods related to the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser. If your product is damaged in shipment, you may return it in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Products returned after 30 days will not be refunded, unless proof of shipment is provided. Because products are produced on-demand when order is placed, refunds cannot be given without return of product. Product returns can be mailed to: Sara Wald, PO Box 50201, Billings, MT, 59105.
The Content Empowered site is available on your mobile device free of charge, without limitation. However, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By accessing Content Empowered via your mobile device, you agree that we may communicate with you via your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of mobile services may be communicated to Content Empowered.
This website and the Content Empowered logo is copyright of Content Empowered 2021 © All Rights Reserved.
The painting and all reprints of the painting Purple Rain are copyright of Sara Beth Wald 2020 © All Rights Reserved.
At Content Empowered, your privacy is important. Rest assured, any personal information you share will be protected in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Content Empowered ensures that we will not sell or give away your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, or any other information to anyone outside of the organization. Furthermore, appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Payments are processed through the secure servers of WooCommerce, PayPal, and/or Stripe. Your personal payment information is not recorded or stored by Content Empowered/Sara Beth Wald.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site, order email newsletters, or join a limited access site. We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from Content Empowered.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information online, you can still use most of the Content Empowered site. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. Products and payments related to the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser are only processed online. By making a purchase or donation through the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser, you agree to receive emails related to the status of your order.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding Content Empowered programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from Content Empowered.
Content Empowered takes strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing a secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, Content Empowered will cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from payment related to the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or any other country where Content Empowered, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents are located.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Content Empowered does not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data includes but is not limited to details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, criminal history, and health information.
Use of Your Personal Data
When you register with Content Empowered, your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Communication between you and Content Empowered
- Billing and payment for services rendered by Content Empowered
- Analytics to measure site usage and visits and manage marketing strategy
- Marketing, to ensure that you receive relevant offers and services
- Shipment of product purchased related to the Brenna Sundby Memorial Fundraiser.
Content Empowered will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected for. Personal data required to ship purchased product must be provided in order for your order to be completed. This includes: name, address, phone number, and email address. If you do not provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will notify you and modify the service agreement.
Content Empowered may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where required or permitted by law, including but not limited to automated decision making via our email marketing system. This is to enable us to only deliver you relevant information at the right time and to improve your experience with us.
You may request a report of your personal data we have collected at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When visitors leave comments on the Content Empowered site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Every registered user of Content Empowered has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number. This number is sent back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code allows seamless access to Content Empowered, allowing you to access your account without having to fill out registration forms once you’ve already registered.